Friday, October 14, 2005

Bluetooth


Well, finally came into the 21st century and got a laptop, and even taught it to talk to my phone... This is all based on a technology which is named interestingly, after a Viking called Bluetooth, who was pretty sophisticated in his own time... I think he might have coined some money. So this whole bluetooth thing is very Monaaay!!!

The interesting part of all this is that now I can take photos with th e phone, which I have done, and some are here! If only I could figure out the panorama feature! The one above I took on a hike in Howth during September, when it was still warm enough to wear shorts. Some ladies were out riding their horses, and the flowers are nice. And the next one is of the view looking across Dublin bay towards Dun Laoghaire and Bray Head.

No comments: